Saki Zenkoku Hen Music Menu

Discussion on on-line and off-line mahjong softwares.

Moderator: Shirluban

MahJongDude
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Saki Zenkoku Hen Music Menu

Post by MahJongDude » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:55 am

About Saki Zenkoku Hen ( + ) is the Music Menu, but there is something special about this menu that lives up to being one of the coolest games in my book, is that it plays... MP3s! You read right, this game lets you play MP3s during Menu Options and Gameplay. To get you started, look at the photos I have uploaded as I rundown the music types. MP3's stored on your memory card will be like this in kanji: メモリーカード Press Circle to open up the Memory Card Window, and choose the MP3 to use it.

On the left photo, you'll see this:

メインメニュー = Main Menu ("MP3 Available")
チャレンジメニュー = Challenge Menu (MP3 Available)
フリー対局メニュー = Free Game Menu (MP3 Available)
通信対局メニュー = Communication Game Menu (MP3 Available)
カスタマイズメニュ = Customize Menu (MP3 Available)

On the middle photo, you have:

ショップメニュ = Shop Menu (MP3 Available)
対局BGM = Game BGM (MP3 Available)
対局リーチ後 = Game Riichi (MP3 Available)
団体戦 大将戦 = Group Battle (MP3 Available)
通信チャレンジ = Communication Challenge (MP3 Available)

On the right photo:

ストーリー 日常 = Regular Story (MP3 Available)
ストーリー コミカル = Comical Story (MP3 Available)
ストーリー 緊張 = Tense Story (MP3 Available)
OP曲 = Opening Song
スタッフ口ール = Staff Roll

Here's how you can use the power of MP3s in this game. You got to have your "Content Manager Assistant" to let your PSVita know where your Music directory is.

1. Hook up your PSVita with your Memory Card inside to your Computer.
2. On your PSVita, go to "Content Manager" and choose "Copy Content".
3. Once you're there, you'll be at the PC Menu. Highlight "PC to PS Vita System" and click it.
4. On "PC to This System", choose "Music".
5. Finally, it automatically goes to the Music directory where the "Content Manager Assistant" puts it.
6. Pick your music and Copy your music to your PS Vita
7. Turn on Saki Zenkoku Hen ( + ) and go to Music, and let the fun begin!

Now you can change the default music to your own playlist of what you like. My playlist is 80s music and WWE Wrestling themes. :)
Attachments
Saki music.jpg
Saki music.jpg (235.07 KiB) Viewed 4874 times

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: Saki Zenkoku Hen Music Menu

Post by Ignatius » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:57 am

Wow, this is SOO cool..!

from what you put, I realized the following:

対局リーチ後 = After RIichi music during a match
団体戦 大将戦 = Team Battle music
通信対局メニュー = Usually 通信 relates to online (connected) play when no オンライン is written in katakana, that is.
通信チャレンジ = Online Challenge

ストーリー 日常 = Story mode regular music
ストーリー コミカル = Story mode comical music
ストーリー 緊張 = Story mode tense music

Did you translate all of this? (If so, how come you needed my help? You seem pretty much skilled enough on your own...)
Last edited by Ignatius on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

MahJongDude
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by MahJongDude » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:10 am

I would still need some stuff that's hard to translate in the future, but this is the easy stuff. :) The Challenge post from yesterday is what I needed translated which I am still trying to do, and show you the results via PM.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Post by Ignatius » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:40 am

MahJongDude wrote:I would still need some stuff that's hard to translate in the future, but this is the easy stuff. :) The Challenge post from yesterday is what I needed translated which I am still trying to do, and show you the results via PM.
If that's the case, I will help, of course. :)

Also, I feel into the need of stating that I'm no Japanese language expert, just passed the JLPT3 in 2015. Sadly, I had to save money, so stopped going to Japanese classes since I moved to Ireland. Still I can defend myself decently when speaking the language, and I try to read in Japanese (manga mainly) on regular basis. My level has dropped somewhat, but I'm confident if have to do an effort to recover my previous level, it won't be too hard.
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.