Janryumon league observations

http://janryumon.plaync.jp/

Moderator: Shirluban

Goldeneye
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Janryumon league observations

Post by Goldeneye » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:21 pm

OK, since I now am in the C level of the league, a few things have now changed...

Once you are in the C level (and higher) of league, the Janryumon interface for automatic sorting of tiles is now nashi, but I believe the option will revert to ari once you fall back into D level league. I believe this had been in effect even prior to the changes of July 3.

Your (highest) score for the last 2 weeks in league play will convert to JRM's currency (not the kaimo one!) - this is the reason that my balance in JRM currency is now not divisible by 50 or 100.

Now I do not know what new perks will come being in C league (B, A or even S for that matter), but I will probably see those once I encounter them.

mrrrx
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re: Janryumon league observations

Post by mrrrx » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Thanks for the info, and congrats on ranking up!

By nashi sorting does that mean it doesn't sort your tiles automatically? So you have 3 seconds to discard and it doesn't sort your tiles? That seems pretty rough, especially for the dealer...

Goldeneye
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by Goldeneye » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 am

mrrrx wrote:By nashi sorting does that mean it doesn't sort your tiles automatically? So you have 3 seconds to discard and it doesn't sort your tiles? That seems pretty rough, especially for the dealer...
That's right, it doesn't sort tiles if you are playing in League C Level or higher - puts more pressure on you if you are East since you have 3 seconds to decide or it throws the right most tile (or the last clicked tile).

xKime
Expert Reacher
Expert Reacher

Post by xKime » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 am

They are bullying players into buying time extensions.

I do not mind at all. This made the game a lot better for me; all beginners get their tiles discarded by time against their will. Let them sink.

You might want to know that once you get to A league, the RON button comes out even if you are furiten or have no yaku. And if you press it by chance, you will get a chonbo.

Goldeneye
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by Goldeneye » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 am

An update earlier this week has changed a few things...

Most of all, in at least the C level league, the option to sort tiles reverted to ari. I believe that option is fixed nashi for B league and up - but I haven't even hit anywhere near that level yet.

There is another promotion, except that is only available to those playing in the league.