Jan Ryu Mon

http://janryumon.plaync.jp/

Moderator: Shirluban

Ruro
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Re:Jan Ryu Mon

Post by Ruro » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 pm

com\'on ppl you connect to japan through a hub and then connect to japan AGAIN and also there are tons of people that use vpn so laggs and disconnects happen because of these reasons stated above. I think we should be grateful that we have a free service, that enables us to play the game :)

chalwa
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by chalwa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 pm

I am greatfull, but if playing via VPN lags me, so it mean it lags other 3 ppl, so it isnt very nice for them...

deJENNerate
Mahjong Pro
Mahjong Pro

Post by deJENNerate » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi guys,

For those of you who haven\'t joine Jan ryu mon yet or don\'t mind signing up again (probably with a different e-mail), can you use the banner from

http://reachmahjong.com/ja

It would really help us out and help us get you more content, better-looking forums, podcasts, etc.

Thanks so much! There\'s a Ron2 link there too for those of you that haven\'t signed up yet. Even the free accounts get us credit, so if you can take an extra second or 2 when signing up, we\'d appreciate it!

Thanks!!

Light
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Light » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:57 am

Anyone know if the janryumon website is down right now? Because I\'m getting the display error even with packetix and the site was just working earlier. I can get into the ad page but I can\'t get into the main site and log in x_x

Druft
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Druft » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 am

I was just wondering, is it only possible to play ranked games with 5 second time limit there ?

hoojoe
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by hoojoe » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:14 am

Just wondering if anyone else had trouble with JanRyuMon crashing as it was loading? I can\'t see to get past the loading slash screen when you first start the program. Just wondering if there is some sort of setting or step I\'m missing.

edit: Ok so looked at the error report and it said \"JanRyuMon.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module JanRyuMon.exe at 001b:005873bf.\" I googled it and didn\'t have much luck. Any suggestions?

Tyranus
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Tyranus » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Hello, i just joined the site and i\'m having a problem with the Jan Ryu Mon site.

I managed to complete my registration, but when I try to login, it loads and nothing happens. I have no trouble whatsoever to login to the plaync.jp or any other games from the plaync site. In fact, i\'m automatically logged in.

If there\'s a way to solve this problem, or to get an executable of the launcher from another site, i\'d appreaciate your telling me.

Thanks.

Ruro
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by Ruro » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Janryumon only accepts explorer or explorer based browsers, because it requires activeX to run. When you enter the site with for example explorer then it will prompt you to install it\'s activeX driver (a yellow bar must appear at the top of the page with a lots of japanese text). After the driver is installed when you log in and press the big red start button the client will download and update.

I have a new problem though. When i log in the client tries to start up then an error comes up. The error text briefly is that the client could not connect to the update server. Anyone else with this problem? Or better a solution to it? I hope this doesn\'t mean that plaync jp has banned the packetX VPN program :P ...

mrrush
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by mrrush » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 am

help i`m using ie8 ,i`ve logged in but everytime i hit the big red button i get an error message,i`m using the packetx vpn has this been banned from the site?

Poochy
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by Poochy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Considering that in the short time I played Jan Ryu Mon, it gave me enough error messages to make me think the game was programmed by a team of drunken monkeys, it\'s hard to tell what the error is based on where you\'re encountering it. The big red button alone has given me at least three different errors in one day. You\'ll need to give us the error message text (or a screenshot if it\'s in Japanese) before any of us will be able to know what it is.

One hard-to-decipher error, however, is that the server will barf up a server-side error, and print out an error message with stack trace that is clear as mud, if it\'s trying to ask for a cookie that you don\'t have. (Yes, this means that it\'ll give you an error incomprehensible to non-programmers if you block a cookie. No \"please enable cookies\" notice, either.) Again, it was apparently programmed by drunken monkeys who obviously have no idea what \"error handling\" means.

s7inG_R
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by s7inG_R » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Here is my problem. I didn\'t played janryumon in a long time, because this error message.
I dont know what it is.

If anyone is familiar with this problem, please help.
Last edited by Shirluban on Sat May 12, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong image tag.

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by Barticle » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:52 pm

I´ve never used the site, but that says something about a server update and a connection failure...?

b4k4ni04
Junior Reacher
Junior Reacher

Post by b4k4ni04 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Yeah, \"Failed to connect to update server\"

is what that says.
〜〜〜星空が最高の舞台/カラスたちカーカーと鳴くよ/いつも思うよ いつ寝てるんだろ〜〜〜 I'm sorry teh b4k4 is lost to GlDeMo please try again later *bzzt* 〜b4k4

Poochy
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by Poochy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Yup, that\'s definitely a failure to connect to the update server. Chances are either their server was down, or you have a firewall or other security program blocking the connection. Check your firewall, adblockers, and anything else that might mistakenly block your connection and try again.

s7inG_R
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by s7inG_R » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks, i\'ll try it again.(deactivating firewall....etc) i\'ll whrite if the problem is solved or not. Anyways, thanks again.