severely in need of an english translation!

Japanese Reach Mahjong Rules. Strategy, news, sets - anything!

Moderator: Shirluban

Tobiaux
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re: severely in need of an english translation!

Post by Tobiaux » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Barticle wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:15 pm
It's probably something in the table rules or maybe someone's special ability. I've only seen it in a couple of games ever, but you can have an optional rule where the match ends early if one player achieves a very high score, like 50k, 60k or 70k. This would usually have a name like トップ打ち切り or maybe 天辺 or てっぺん.
I see, makes sense. I'm going to guess it's a feature in this game since so far my impression is that this game highly tailored for quick online matches, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Ignatius wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:23 pm
Barticle is on point, and the 3 players mode is East-South game.

Curiously enough when I tested out the "3 players mode", the game still lets me select my character and 3 CPUs, thus making the player count still 4 players. I wonder what that's all about?

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: severely in need of an english translation!

Post by Ignatius » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:04 pm

Tobiaux wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:33 pm
Curiously enough when I tested out the "3 players mode", the game still lets me select my character and 3 CPUs, thus making the player count still 4 players. I wonder what that's all about?
That's curious indeed...
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.