Mahjong set + table

Japanese Reach Mahjong Rules. Strategy, news, sets - anything!

Moderator: Shirluban

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Re:Mahjong set + table

Post by Barticle » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Barticle wrote:I also have a book called Mah Jong Handbook for Beginners by Futami Kogeisha which exclusively covers the Japanese rules, including riichi, dora, furiten, abortive draws and Japanese terms. It's in English - although it is absolutely riddled with typos!
Tom Sloper wrote:[...] that\'d definitely be a set pack-in booklet. I\'d love to get my hands on one of those!
I have a spare copy (and a long memory). :) Let me know if you still want one, Tom.

A friend found me a bamboo-backed tile set when clearing his dad's home and the book was packed inside along with a slim rules pamphlet.

(The father is alive btw, he's just getting decluttered!)

Tom Sloper

Re: Re:Mahjong set + table

Post by Tom Sloper » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Barticle wrote:
Barticle wrote:I also have a book called Mah Jong Handbook for Beginners by Futami Kogeisha which exclusively covers the Japanese rules, including riichi, dora, furiten, abortive draws and Japanese terms. It's in English - although it is absolutely riddled with typos!
Tom Sloper wrote:[...] that\'d definitely be a set pack-in booklet. I\'d love to get my hands on one of those!
I have a spare copy (and a long memory). :) Let me know if you still want one, Tom.
Yes, thanks. Let's talk privately via email, shall we? tomster at sloperama dot com
4649おねがいします。