new one

Guides and beginner's help. If you're new to mahjong, this forum is for you. All questions are welcome - don't hesitate to ask.

Moderator: Shirluban

hoogland
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

new one

Post by hoogland » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Hello,
I just completed my introduction on the forum but instead of submitting I accadently saved it, so what to do and can I place a question?
Thanks
Cor

wavemotion
Expert Reacher
Expert Reacher

Re: new one

Post by wavemotion » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:06 pm

If I understand you correctly, you can click on User Control Panel near the upper left. From there, you can "Manage Drafts" and you should see your saved posts.

Or just click this:

ucp.php

hoogland
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by hoogland » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Thank you for your advise, it worked!
From saved post to introduction

eikii
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by eikii » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:40 pm

hello! ^^ also new here.

sry I hope you dont mind, but I didnt feel like creating a new thread just for my simple questions. I hope, you guys can me some advice on this

how can I improve my skill? I mean, what steps did YOU take, in order to get better?

I already now how to play, how to create legal hands, yakus, meaning of Dora and so on. I also try to play on a regular basis (still against AIs) just to get more into it and read some basics on Tile efficiency, like http://justanotherjapanesemahjongblog.b ... icles.html
but I'm still looking for other ressources.

is it ok to still play against AIs or can I give Tenhou already a try? (side note: playing for 2 weeks now)

I really would appreciate an answer, thank you in advance ^^