Beta Testing on Joyjan – RM Exclusive

Want to meetup with your RM.com friends? This is the place! Meet in real life or online! Please remember to not post any identifying details and be careful who you give your email and personal details to. We recommend you do not agree to meet strangers in real life.

Moderator: Shirluban

WaveMaster
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re: Beta Testing on Joyjan – RM Exclusive

Post by WaveMaster » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:16 am

Is there some kind of peak time when people are on? Because I haven't been able to play at all recently. Please include a timezone if you answer.

Req
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Req » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am

When are you going to let us know who the top 5 are Jenn?

sasuraiger
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by sasuraiger » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am

Likewise. What I'm really not clear on is this: the first post says that if we place we have our choice of prize, and then the most recent post says the prizes are already being shipped out. i was definitely never asked what prize I wanted: was anybody else? Thanks in advance for clearing this up.

Req
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Req » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 am

sasuraiger wrote:Likewise. What I'm really not clear on is this: the first post says that if we place we have our choice of prize, and then the most recent post says the prizes are already being shipped out. i was definitely never asked what prize I wanted: was anybody else? Thanks in advance for clearing this up.
I think you were suppose to let Jenn know what you wanted in the email you send her.

jenn
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jenn » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Sorry about the prize confusion guys.

I'm just going through all the games now and I'll be emailing everyone individually as needed for prizes.

Obviously you wouldn't know what place you were if I didn't double-check everyone's games, so I should have been more clear. I meant that I would have the placings and everything ready this week. Prizes have not been shipped yet.

Thanks for your understanding.

Moah
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Moah » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Is this still being beta tested?
I've never seen anyone on.

Anyway, here's a request: I'd like to be able to paste my password (ctrl+v) in, because I use a password manager and a long password.

Thanks,