Super Zugan manga

The place for video, sites, games replay, books, ...

Moderator: Shirluban

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Super Zugan manga

Post by Ignatius » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:46 am

I'm watching Super Zugan, a 1992 comedy & mahjong anime with 21 episodes.

I was curious about the manga, which is from the 80's.

Looks fun, but there's a turnoff for me: a love triangle. Looks like this love triangle has no clear end and I'm not interested in those things right now. I prefer the main character choosing clearly the person he loves or no love triangle at all...

So I wonder if someone who had read it, or know something about it, could tell me if it's fun and good enough to buy it (in the future, not right now)...
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

rotkehlchen
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re: Super Zugan manga

Post by rotkehlchen » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Didn't watch it, the art style just didn't appeal to me.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: Super Zugan manga

Post by Ignatius » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:44 am

I like that old art style.

I´m watching it as a RAW (no subtitles). As fas as I know there's no other way. At least I can get the gist of each episode... I feel fortunate.
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.