saki biyori anime

The place for video, sites, games replay, books, ...

Moderator: Shirluban

or2az
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

saki biyori anime

Post by or2az » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:46 am

Just found the saki biyori anime online. It was released a week ago. The english subtitles are not ready yet, as far as I know, so I just took a quick look. It's 24 minutes long and I don't know if it will be more than one episode. No mahjong, just a cartoon with younger saki characters and the ikeda triplets. Cute!
Watching it in japanese, I felt like I was in a foreign country. Oh wait! I was in a foreign country.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: saki biyori anime

Post by Ignatius » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:03 am

That was the special OVA sold with Sakibiyori 4th book (in its special edition).
Watched it without subs. It was funny. :D

Maybe Sakibiyori gets someday a full anime. What you saw it's just a stand-alone episode.
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

or2az
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: saki biyori anime

Post by or2az » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:43 am

Well, it's been 6 months, and the english subtitles are finally available for this anime (unless I'm the last one to find out about this). Just watched it. The english, obviously, made it a little better for me, and a little funnier.