Awesome Google Chrome extension for online manga readers

The place for video, sites, games replay, books, ...

Moderator: Shirluban

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Awesome Google Chrome extension for online manga readers

Post by Barticle » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:25 pm

So, I've recently switched to using the Google Chrome web browser and I've been exploring the world of extensions - plug-ins that let you add functionality to the software. I found a great one for reading manga online. It's called All Mangas Reader - you can find it from Chrome by going to Tools\Extensions, clicking on Get More and then searching on "mangas" (with an S).

Typically when you read online you have to load one page, then click the Next button or the right cursor key, then it loads the next page, etc etc... but with the extension installed you can click on a chapter and the browser will load and display the entire chapter in one go. 8) It also gives the option to view two pages together (if you have a wide screen) like a real comicbook.

That's not all either - whenever you read a different manga it will be automatically added to your subscriptions. The icon for the extension shows the number of your manga that have unread chapters available. Click on that icon and you get a handy pop-up (see below) which shows all your subscriptions, which chapter you read last and a drop-down index for each manga so you can go straight to any chapter.

Highly recommended! :D
amr.jpg
amr.jpg (36.08 KiB) Viewed 7191 times

xKime
Expert Reacher
Expert Reacher

Re: Awesome Google Chrome extension for online manga readers

Post by xKime » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 am

Great finding!

I always have to scroll down a lot of non-mahjong "Saki" to get to what is relevant to my interests. D:

hirohurl
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by hirohurl » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Nice find. Thanks for letting us know.

clacker
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by clacker » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 am

Thanks! I can't wait to try this out.

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by Barticle » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:19 am

I thought this thread was worth bumping. It's been a couple of years since I last read any mahjong manga so I've decided it's time to catch up!

Luckily my subscriptions are all still listed in All Mangas Reader (and I've just added a couple of others) so I'm good to go.