Can Someone Translate Toupai Stats?

Discussion on on-line and off-line mahjong softwares.

Moderator: Shirluban

WaveMaster
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Can Someone Translate Toupai Stats?

Post by WaveMaster » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:45 am

I've been playing mahjong on Toupai-ou for a while, but I've never been able to decipher all of the stats screen. Some of it is pretty straightforward, but I can't guess at other parts, and I haven't seen any other translation of the stats just searching for one. So, if anyone is able to read Japanese, I would greatly appreciate if you could explain the state page to me.

The stats page here is one I grabbed from a random player, so that this doesn't become commentary on my own stats.

In the box on the left, I've figured out that the first item is your name (I've blanked out this name), the third is games played, the fourth is a numerical rating, the fifth is your rank, and the sixth is some different numerical ranking, but I don't know what the second is.

Of the four boxes on the right, I can tell what all the entries in the top-left box are except for the first two. (Percentages for each placing, and placing in your last 5 games) I can also tell that the bottom-right box is yakuman counts. However, I am completely lost on the other two boxes, and the first two entries in the upper-left box.

If anyone can fill in the blanks, I know I'll be grateful, and maybe so will anyone else who plays on Toupai-ou.

York1jm
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re: Can Someone Translate Toupai Stats?

Post by York1jm » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 am

Okay, I will try to help you out on this one.

The second item in the left box is your 性別(seibetsu) or your gender. this person is a female or 女性(jyosei) if it was male it would be 男性(dansei).

Of the 4 boxs on the right, lets start with the two that you are not sure of. The first one 平均収支(heikin shuushi) or your average expenditures or differences from your wins and losses. The second is 平均順位(Heikin jyuni) or your average place that you receive from all the matches you have played.

The box on the top right titled その他 has the following this recorded in this order:
-Your Riichi percentage
-Your percentage that you open your hand
-Your tsumo percentage
-The Average number of Doras in your hand
-The percentage of when your in tenpai when the game ends in a draw.

The last box entitled 和了・放銃 has the following recorded in this order
-Your winning percentage
-Your dealing into another person's hand percentage
-The average points that you win on
-The average points you give away when you deal into another person's hand.
-The average turn that you win on.
-The percentage of time you win on a pinfu
-The percentage of time you win on a toitoi hand, could also be including Seven pairs, not sure
-The percentage of time you win on a one suit type hand, could also be including honittsu.
-The percentage of time you win on a Chanta type hand, most likely includes jyunchan and regular chanta

I could be wrong about it including the various hands in the last 3, but it says type of hand and not the specific names and I have never played toupai-ou before. The only specific hand name they use is pinfu. But hopefully that helps, if I screwed something up, please someone correct me.

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by Barticle » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Great response, and rightfully stickied.

Just so I can steal a small portion of the kudos :lol: the caption on the pic says kyarakutā which is a Japanese rendering of the English word "character".

WaveMaster
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by WaveMaster » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:11 pm

York1jm wrote:SNIPPED
Thank you so much for this. :o

York1jm
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by York1jm » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:27 pm