DEAD?

Whatever you want to share with your RM.com friends! Chat away!

Moderator: Shirluban

xDsoul
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

DEAD?

Post by xDsoul » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Is it just me did I miss the "fad" of riichi's popularity.? All the activity I see is from was back when in like 2010 n 11 now it seems this is the third dead riichi forum ive come across is there no hope for humanity of mahjong? ; 0 or am I just going crazy. ..

zzo38
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Re: DEAD?

Post by zzo38 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:05 am

I don't know either; perhaps a lot of people are doing other things or just have nothing much to write on here at the time. (I don't have a lot of things to write on here either.)

gemma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gemma » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:04 am

Yeah... If there's something interesting to talk about, people post on here. I guess none of us have very interesting things to talk about :S

xDsoul
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by xDsoul » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 am

Idk ;/ ig i just assumed that there were others that shared the passion but I cant complain I stick along for the podcasts (; no but seriously I love the game I enjoy the company I love the website and you all so no complaints xD.
Ps. This is why I dont assume things it makes an ass outta you and me... mostly me doe <\3 im dun ._.

Shirluban

Post by Shirluban » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Maybe all the subjects about riichi have already been discussed?
The core user base comes frequently to the forum, and topics like WWYD still have a quite honourable number of views, despite sparse replies. (But the "views count" sums every views, not the number of unique users, so it's not that reliable.)

Interested people are still here, only new topics are missing.
Cats don't do タンヤオ (tan-yao) but タニャーオ (ta-nya-o).
World Riichi Championship Rules 2022
Comparison of riichi rules around the world

xDsoul
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by xDsoul » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Ic ic well if thats the case we should spice things up some how no clue how but just a suggestion >.<

Iapetus
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by Iapetus » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:02 pm

People do discuss Riichi, just not here. Osamuko, for example, is active - although only on their Facebook and IRC.

xDsoul
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by xDsoul » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Kinda my point exactly I never said no one talks about riichi I just said their hasnt been much activity here that ive seen or on another couple forums ive been on. Forums... I see fb post n groups all da time