Big clearout - Reach sets for sale

Whatever you want to share with your RM.com friends! Chat away!

Moderator: Shirluban

iandstanley
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Big clearout - Reach sets for sale

Post by iandstanley » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 pm

I am having a big clearout of games and other collections (I am looking to raise money for a new road bike and as I am out of work and cannot afford either the space nor the bike I looking for) including my spare YM Imports Riichi set (as new but with a mark on the box but no massive international shipping/duty costs).

see ebay for details http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/iandstanley/ and click items for sale

Check back occasionally over the next couple of weeks as I am continually adding more stuff as time allows.

thanks

Shirluban

Re: Big clearout - Reach sets for sale

Post by Shirluban » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 pm

120£ for a pencil! Is it made of silver or...?

Your set is nice but I already have spare sets :P sorry.
Cats don't do タンヤオ (tan-yao) but タニャーオ (ta-nya-o).
World Riichi Championship Rules 2022
Comparison of riichi rules around the world

Referee
Expert Reacher
Expert Reacher

Re: Big clearout - Reach sets for sale

Post by Referee » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 am

This is nice, but what is stopping me is it won't see play, because people around here can't seem to be bothered to learn the numerals / winds and want the markings. Oh well, I'll have to keep playing with my Chinese set and without red fives.

Questions: Can you give a breakout of the scoring sticks? And in case I decided to buy, is there anyway to do a different pay method? (I'm thinking Western Union). I don't do direct online purchases like with Paypal, though I think it would affect your rating negatively if you remove it, so I understand the predicament.