My new desktop is quite sexy

Whatever you want to share with your RM.com friends! Chat away!

Moderator: Shirluban

BoyaSonny
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

My new desktop is quite sexy

Post by BoyaSonny » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:49 am

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: My new desktop is quite sexy

Post by Barticle » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:16 pm

I think the colour palette is nice - kinda classy. The combination of tiles and cards is a little odd, but it gives a novel "East meets West" vibe. It sets my curious mind wondering if it might be possible to play a game using both together... Hmmm.

Had you noticed that the pic is a mirror image? It's most evident on the north tiles and the 6 of hearts at the bottom of the screen.

Interesting though that most tiles look fairly normal at first glance.

My desktop is more geeky - a widescreen cityscape still from Blade Runner, lots of shortcut icons and multiple gadgets showing the time in different countries (including Japan of course).

I did once find a wallpaper image of the girls from Saki playing strip mahjong but decided against it!

BoyaSonny
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by BoyaSonny » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Barticle wrote:I think the colour palette is nice - kinda classy. The combination of tiles and cards is a little odd, but it gives a novel "East meets West" vibe. It sets my curious mind wondering if it might be possible to play a game using both together... Hmmm.

Had you noticed that the pic is a mirror image? It's most evident on the north tiles and the 6 of hearts at the bottom of the screen.

Interesting though that most tiles look fairly normal at first glance.

My desktop is more geeky - a widescreen cityscape still from Blade Runner, lots of shortcut icons and multiple gadgets showing the time in different countries (including Japan of course).

I did once find a wallpaper image of the girls from Saki playing strip mahjong but decided against it!
Yeah lol, I actually mirrored it myself as it looks better that way rather then having the chair on the right side of my desktop.

\

zzo38
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by zzo38 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 am

Barticle wrote:The combination of tiles and cards is a little odd, but it gives a novel "East meets West" vibe. It sets my curious mind wondering if it might be possible to play a game using both together... Hmmm.
That is my thought too when I saw the picture.

Zi Rong Low
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Zi Rong Low » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:58 am

BoyaSonny wrote:http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr23 ... esktop.png

xD What do you guys think?
It looks calming!