Japanese Games Shop for Sale?

Whatever you want to share with your RM.com friends! Chat away!

Moderator: Shirluban

hirohurl
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Japanese Games Shop for Sale?

Post by hirohurl » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi folks,

I haven\'t mentioned this anywhere else yet and am just testing the waters...

I\'m getting increasingly busy these days and am THINKING about selling off my business website, http://Japanese-Games-Shop.com.

It would be ideal for someone living in Japan who wants to take over a website that sees a regular flow of orders and then develop it into something bigger and better.

**NOTE** I\'m not selling Japanese-Mahjong.com and still plan to deal in mj sets. I just want to concentrate on that when it comes to \"packing and posting\" stuff.

At present, JGS sells shogi sets, hanafuda decks, manga (mostly the Ginga Densetsu Weed and related series), Pilot pens, nigari, soroban, Japanese study books etc.

The site could easily be built up and I was planning to add igo, Japanese calligraphy brushes and so forth to the range.

I would be happy to support the buyer and share my knowledge. I have also built up a lot of experience of marketing websites and can help an ambitious buyer to build traffic and sales.

If anybody LIVING IN JAPAN, would like to make a sensible offer or would like more info, please PM me, or email me at hirohurl@gmail.com and we can talk it over.

Cheers!

DH